Coffee has always kept up its reputation for being the most happening beverage ever with its unparalleled and unique essence. From a full nighter to a casual outing to a long-awaited date, coffee has always complimented your life events and will continue to do so until time exists. What makes coffee more versatile is the number of exotic recipes that have surfaced over the years. Coffee has gone places and come back with a recipe or two.
The powerful brewers available today have brought these recipes at the comfort of your home provided you happen to own a machine. If you have a Ninja Coffee Bar, we have come back with another mind-blowing recipe. It is called “Multi-layered Cappuccino”. The beverage stays true to its name and does not fail to enthrall the lovers. Let us now see how it is brewed.
Some minute details with regard to the recipe
This recipe is well suited for the model CF080. The Ninja Coffee Bar ensures that you do not have to do much of the work and that you are ready with your favourite drink in less than 20 minutes. Health aspects of coffee are known facts.
The things that you will require for the recipe
There are certain essential things that will go into the making of the Multi-layered Cappuccino. Brewing coffee is an intricate craft implying that the items in the list given below have to be arranged for just as they are stated. Here is the list:
- A Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer, undoubtedly
- 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce, add more to your basket for the purpose of garnishing.
- About a half cup filled with milk concentration 1%
- 3 tablespoons of coffee, ground perfectly
When these items are ready, so are you.
The procedure of brewing
Brewing a multi-layered cappuccino takes into account and incorporates the various facets offered by the Ninja Brewer. Try to stick to the steps that are stated as under:
- Fill out the brew basket of the brewer in accordance with the measurement stated in the list of ingredients.
- Place a mug in position for brewing.
- Select the size of the cup in accordance with your preference. Now toggle the brew button to Specialty Brew.
- While the brewing process takes place in your Ninja, grab a jar and in it, add the caramel sauce and milk. Transfer it to a microwave and allow a minute of running time.
- After having removed it from the microwave, run the Frother for about 15 times. In case you do not wish to run the Frother, shake caramel sauce and milk together until they form a foamy mixture.
- When you have the brew completed, pour the mixture made in the step above into the brewed coffee.
- Garnish with the extra caramel sauce for the final touch.
A special coffee is ready for you.
We never recommend that you wait for the right time to turn a recipe into reality. The time is always now. Happy brewing!