Chicken is the most delightful grub you will ever come across. It is arguably the favorite meat of this planet as it never fails to satisfy with its essence. The ubiquity of chicken is unparalleled and so is its flavor. There are numerous recipes that can be carved out of chicken. One succulent recipe is Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas. Quesadillas are exotic and may be thought to be difficult to make at home.
We need to tell you that this is just a myth. We bring to you a recipe that helps you get the best taste of this Mexican delight at the comfort of your home. The write-up below sums up the recipe and portrays various guidelines for you.
The time required and other small details
As a matter of fact, quesadillas are easy to make as they do not burden you with too much to do in a long time. Instead, they are ready in a matter of just about 30 minutes. The recipe being discussed here gives an output of servings enough for 6 people, thus making sure that your friends have a cheerful memory to reflect on.
The things that you would require
There is a small list that needs to be worked on in order to get ready for the process of preparation of Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas. The list is described below:
- Some guacamole
- Some sour cream
- About 8 ounces of your favourite cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 6 8 inches tortillas made of flour
- ½ teaspoon of oregano, dried
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- A teaspoon of cumin, ground
- 1/3 cup of green onions, sliced
- 2/3 cup of salsa
- 2 and a half cups of chicken, shredded and cooked
When these things are ready, you are ready to roll.
The process for preparation of Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Try to stick to the steps we have worked out as below to obtain a near perfect result.
- Grab a large saucepan. Combine chicken, salsa, green onions, ground cumin, oregano and salt in it.
- Place the utensil over a medium flame, without cover. It should be heated through in about 10 minutes. Do not forget to stir the contents occasionally.
- Grab your butter and use it to embellish a side of each tortilla.
- Flip down the buttered side and place on a baking sheet with a light grease on it.
- Spread about a third of a cup of the mixture you made in step 2 on half of the tortillas.
- Now drizzle it with the shredded cheese, a third of a cup on each tortilla.
- Fold the other side of the tortillas over the mixture and cheese.
- Transfer to a baking oven at a temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The quesadillas should be visibly golden brown and crisp in about 9 to 11 minutes.
- Cut the yield into pieces of desired size. Guacamole and sour cream work well as sides.
Your succulent chicken will be ready as soon as you make it. There is no apparent need to wait for it. Go now!