Chicken always makes for good food no matter where you are in this world. The health question is unparalleled at times and can be spruced up with a touch of broccoli that we have added to chicken. The taste is then accentuated with the irresistible alfredo sauce. If that was not enough, these things are mixed together and then pushed inside some pasta shells. The end product is the culinary bliss you have been meaning to cherish for pretty long now. This recipe is powerful, healthy and succulent at the same time. Let us now move on and look at how it can be brought to the platter at the front of you.
The time required and other small details linked with the recipe
Ideally, this recipe takes about 30 minutes of cooking time. The end product is worth every effort put in. The recipe is healthy with chicken and broccoli working together to give you good calories.
The things that you will need
Like every recipe, there are many things that you will need to occupy your cooking table with to pull off this off. Two separate lists of ingredients can be made – one for the Alfredo sauce and the other containing all the general things. Both of the lists are given below:
For the Alfredo sauce
Prepare your Alfredo sauce with the help of following ingredients –
- Some pepper and salt in accordance with your taste
- ¾ cup full of Mozzarella cheese, freshly shredded
- 2/3 cup full of Parmesan, freshly shredded
- One and a quarter cup of whole milk
- A cup of heavy cream
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of butter, unsalted
The general list
- Half cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- A cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- A bag of frozen broccoli
- Pepper and salt in accordance with your taste
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 cups of chicken, shredded and cooked
- A 12 ounce box full of Jumbo Shells
With these ingredients ready, you may proceed with the process for cooking.
The process for cooking
Cooking this recipe is fairly easy. We recommend that you follow the steps that have been listed below.
- Read the instructions on the pack and cook the pasta accordingly. Let water drain out of them as you allow them to cool down completely.
- Grab a saucepan and combine milk, heavy cream, garlic and butter in it. Place over medium flame. Simmer and take the saucepan off the heat.
- Mix now with the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add pepper and salt.
- Grab a big bowl. Bring together chopped broccoli, pepper, salt, garlic powder and chicken. Toss them together.
- Add the Alfredo sauce to this mixture and stir. Add some prepared sauce to a baking pan.
- Use the mixture to stuff the shells before placing them in the pan.
- Let the leftover Alfredo sauce be poured on the shells. Shower them with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the oven at a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit to bake. It should take not more than 25 minutes for the recipe to be ready.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells is thus brought to your platter.
Stop staring at the recipe and start cooking now!