The name can be found on everyone’s lips. Texas Roadhouse Rolls have skyrocketed their way to fame with the taste and softness they have to offer. While the original recipe remains hidden, there are numerous copycat recipes available in the culinary world that make for an almost similar experience. As a matter of fact, you may have always been looking for ways you can take recipes from popular brands to your home. This thought actually strikes foodies, chefs and common people alike. To feed your curiosity, we have worked out an almost perfect Texas Roadhouse Rolls recipe. This copycat recipe is easy to make at the comfort of your home.
The required time and other details
This fluffy American roll carries about 200 kilocalories of energy in it. The recipe requires a preparation time of about an hour and 30 minutes and cooking time of about 20 minutes. The total time amounts to about an hour and 50 minutes. Rest assured that the end product will please you.
The ingredients you need for the recipe
This simple recipe requires a small list of ingredients to be worked on. Do remember that you do not have to miss any of the items in the list given as under:
For the Honey Butter
- A teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ cup of honey
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar
- A softened stick of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, to be used after bake
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 eggs
- About 7 to 8 cups of flour, preferably all-purpose
- Half a cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of scalded milk, lukewarm
- A teaspoon of sugar, for the yeast
- Half cup of warm water
- 4 teaspoons of dry yeast, active
When these items are ready, you are ready to roll.
The process for baking
This intricate process has to be carried out with an attention to all the details. Try to stick to the instructions given below to achieve an almost perfect replica of Texas Roadhouse Rolls.
- Take a small bowl and add sugar, warm water, yeast to it. Whisk the mixture together in a mixer and let it stand for about 12 minutes until you witness foaming.
- Now add salt, eggs, sugar, butter, and milk in the same bowl and continue mixing stuff together. Add flour at the rate of about 2 cups or more at one time. Continue until you achieve as a soft dough.
- Transfer this dough to a bowl of oil on its sides. Cover and allow sitting time in some warm place so that its size doubles.
- Spray some cooking spray on 2 baking sheets.
- Place the dough onto a surface with flour. Dissect into 2 parts. Make some rolls out of it.
- Fire up your baking oven to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the rolls in the oven until they turn golden brown. This process should take about 15-20 minutes.
- Use the butter kept separate to brush these rolls.
- Whisk together all ingredients kept aside for the Honey Butter.
- Serve both the things together.
Once you practically go through this recipe, you will have near-perfect replicas of Texas Roadhouse Rolls. Happy baking! …